Certificate EV Charging Station Developer Installer
An area of 3 km could require about 300 charging stations with about 4-5 charging slots. To reach a milestone of meeting the charging requirement of 2,000,000 Electric Cars, around 400,000 nos of Charging stations are required by 2026. Apart from vehicle manufacturers, third party companies are also in the race to announce plans to set up charging infrastructure in the country.
The Indian government is taking steps to address this issue by inviting proposals from government organizations, public sector units, power distribution companies, oil & gas companies (many of which already own chains of petrol pumps) and private firms to build and operate EV charging infrastructure on important highways across the country.
The Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Electric Vehicles (FAME) under the Indian Government’s National Electric Mobility Mission envisages extending capital grants to organization’s for promoting the use of EVs in the country. The government approved Phase 2 of FAME for three years starting April 1, 2019. The government has invited proposals for installation of charging stations from entities that intend to build and operate charging infrastructure on major highways and expressways in the country. Proposals have been invited from interested entities to build and operate EV charging infrastructure on the Mumbai - Pune, Ahmedabad-Vadodara, Delhi-Agra Yamuna, Bengaluru-Mysore, Bengaluru-Chennai, Surat - Mumbai, Agra - Lucknow, Eastern Peripheral and Hyderabad-ORR Expressways.
Academy Of EV Technology offering a course on EV Charging Station Designs, planning, costing, ROI, vendor selection and services as a starting point for EV charging installation projects. Case study of EV charging station business model, govt Policies and guidelines.
Live Interactive Classes::
AEVT Live Interactive Class, where students and teachers meet together at schedule class time with whiteboard, voice and live video, Lectures and Question answer occur at the same hour.
Our expert faculty members take session on each paper that is delivered through live sessions. These sessions are joined by students from India and Abroad. Trainers will discuss in each class session about Key concepts, whiteboard calculation, design, costing, documentation, case studies and real life examples. Students also get chance to clarify their doubts / academic clarifications. If by any chance you miss these live classes, don't worry, each class recorded sessions are uploaded in the AEVT E-Library/LMS.
We know that only theoretical knowledge by online or virtual classes are not sufficient to get full expertise. An individual needs a practical exposure to flourish in a Job or business market.
So we offer practical session at AEVT Lab/Workshop after completion of live interactive online classroom session .In this approach a trainees can fulfill his/her knowledge in a very effective way and time.
We offer project-based blended learning experiences that promote academic and career success for Technical Education.
Teaching and Learning Material
AEVT have dedicated online library (AEVT E-Library) facility for students and stored all Learning Material (E-book, class recording, business releated documents) at AEVT E-Library.
AEVT E Library System provides access to more than 100 + e-books covering all fields of knowledge, e.g. EV Battery - BMS, Charging Station Design, Installation, Government rules and Business opportunity etc and also we have a huge collection of national and international journals, case studies, research papers.Student can access this E-library for self study.
For Entrepreneurs, Startups:
Minimum Educational Qualifications: 12th Pass
Minimum age 18 years, No Upper Age bar
Dedicated Service Desk for Startups - EDP Desk
"Ringfenced resource to support your business".
GATE Trust dedicated service desk will provide you with access to a group of engineers, advisors to supporting you and your business needs.
Certificate will be Awarded by
Academy of EV Technology, A Unit of Global Advanced Training & Educational Trust, Regd. under NCT New Delhi, Govt. of India
- Introduction to EV Charging technology
- Onboard charging and Off-board charging
- AC charging vs DC charging
- Conductive Charging - AC & DC
- Inductive Charging Static
- Inductive Charging Dynamic
- AC charging - Type 1,2,3
- DC charging - Chademo, Tesla, CCS
- Fast charging and its limitations
- Smart charging and applications
- Introduction of Vehicle to grid (V2G) technology
- Introduction of Wireless charging of EV
- On-road charging of EV
- Battery swap technology
- Solar-powered EVs
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment -
- Different types of EV charger connectors
- single-phase or three-phase socket
- SAE J1773
- CHAdeMO standard - DC fast charging
- SAE J1772 Combo
- Cords and Cables, Earthing, Lightning Protection of Electric Vehicle Charging, Residual current device (RCD)
- National & International EV Standard Codes - IEC applicable for EVSE
- site analysis for EV charging station
- Choosing the location - Public charging stations
- Site Selection Considerations, General Site Issues, URDPFI Guidelines, Planning Considerations
- Design Guidelines and Site Drawings, EVSE Typical Site Plans, Station Configuration
- Energy consumption
- Guidelines on Charging Infrastructure
- Public Charging Infrastructure (PCI) - Components of charging station
- Finincial Detail of charging station
- Proposed Tariff for EV Charging
- Electric Vehicle Charging Tariff in Different States of India
- PLANNING FOR YOUR STATION
- Solar powered electric vehicle charging station
- Calculation and selection - Components of charging station
- Finincial Detail of charging station
- Design On-Grid solar charging stations for a parking lot
- Plans for EVSE Installation
- Single line diagram of charging station
- EV Related Signage
- Electrical safety from the charging socket to the electric vehicle
- Different aspects of electric safety
- Electric Vehicle Charging Safety Guidelines
- Protection against electric shock, fault protection
- IEC IEC 60068-2 (1,2,14,30), IEC 61683, IEC 60227, IEC 60502 IEC 60947 part I,II, III ,IEC 61215 and more
- Charging Station Permitting
- Execution of work
- Installation Instruction
- Installing an outdoor public station
- Pedestal Charging station
- Installation Procedure
- What is the size of the EV market in India?
- Opportunity after COVID-19
- Govt. Policies and Regulations
- Business models, Utilities , Charging space providers, Battery swapping, Digital and information technology
- Payback and commercial model
Project based Practical
- Location Selection
- Volume of Vehicle Projection
- CS Design
- Financial Projection
- Vendor Selection
- Work Flow Presentation
- Approval Documentation
- Income and ROI Projection
- Final Project Documentation
Optional: available at Head office at any time.
- Read the manufacturer’s installation instructions
- Check drawings and specifications
- Calculate the total load according to the Code and ensure there is an adequate supply voltage distribution panel nearby;
- Check required conduits and excavation
- Provide physical protection from vehicle impacts, e.g., bumper posts, safety clearance or a raised platform.
- Provide for adequate lighting of the station and the surrounding area
- Clearly identify where charging vehicles are to park, using both ground markings and signage
- Follow Installation Flowchart
- Follow Electrical Connection Flowchart
- Follow Electrical Code and EVSE Code
- A separate branch circuit is installed for each station
- Follow Electrical distribution room design
- Follow Single-phase distribution wiring
- Supply line switch on
- Charger Switch on
- Troubleshooting of Charger
- Connect Charger gun with vehicle (Prototype Model), Test charging
- Disconnect Charger form Prototype Model
- Check Charging billing system
- Safety practice for CS Satff members
- Regular and Periodic Maintaince
Online Live Class Fees:
Discount on Live Class Fees= 10%
Online Live Class Fees after discount:
Hands on Practical Fees: Rs. 1,999/
All Fees Excluding 18% GST
If you are interested to join at Practical session, we will inform you and pay Hands on Practical Fees at that time.
Pay Now Online Live Class Fees only.
Submit Registeration for this course:
- Submit Registration
- AEVT Admission cell will check form data and they will inform you to pay Course fees
- Deposit Course fees
- Admission cell will send your E-registration certificate and E-library access
- Training cell will send you class schedule
- Trainiers Team will send your class link
- Training cell inform you about practical session at the end of Online live class session
- Exam cell will conduct online examination and send E-Certificate, E-marksheet
- EDP Desk will provide business guide/support for you (https://edpdesk.gatetrust.org )