Certificate in Electric Bike and E-rickshaw Repairing
By 2022, Sales of Electric 2w & 3w are expected to reach 1.6 million in India.
Considering the great potential in 2W & 3W segment, the government targets 30% Electric Vehicles (EV) on the roads by 2030.
Going by the current rate of 7-8% CAGR growth in automobile sales, over 46,000,000 vehicles (two-, three-, and four wheelers) could be sold in 2030. Where only ICE vehicle dominates there is an electric uprising is coming to automobile sector in world.
But on the other hand the indian as well as Global Automobile industry is facing deficiency of skilled manpower Electric vehicle specially for erickshaw and E lectric Bike Industry. There several opportunity in erickshaw and Electric Bike market either you can start your repairing business or you can find a Job.
Here we are trying to help to fill that gap by providing best erickshaw and Electric Bike repairing course. This course will make you able to understand the mechanism of erickshaw and Electric Bikes, how these erickshaw and Electric Bikes work and how you can we maintain them.
The aim of introducing this course is to spread knowledge about Electric erickshaw and Electric Bike segment so that an individual can make their career in upcoming electric erickshaw and Electric Bike industry.
Teaching and Learning Material
AEVT have dedicated online library (AEVT E-Library) facility for students and stored all Learning Material (E-book, class recording, business releated documents) at AEVT E-Library.
AEVT E Library System provides access to more than 100 + e-books covering all fields of knowledge, e.g. EV Battery - BMS, Charging Station Design, Installation, Government rules and Business opportunity etc and also we have a huge collection of national and international journals, case studies, research papers.Student can access this E-library for self study.
For Entrepreneurs, Startups:
Minimum Educational Qualifications: 12th Pass
Minimum age 18 years, No Upper Age bar
Dedicated Service Desk for Startups - EDP Desk
"Ringfenced resource to support your business".
GATE Trust dedicated service desk will provide you with access to a group of engineers, advisors to supporting you and your business needs.
Certificate will be Awarded by
Academy of EV Technology, A Unit of Global Advanced Training & Educational Trust, Regd. under NCT New Delhi, Govt. of India
Key Notes of the course
- Developing knowledge and skill on Motor, Controller, Battery, BMS, Charger equipments
- Discussion on Handling 2 wheeler 3 wheeler Service, Maintenance, Spares, Warranty and Consumer complaints
- Diagnose, service and repair various systems that are found on Electric vehicles:
- Drivetrain components
- Electrical motors, wiring and modules
- High voltage batteries
- Introduction to Electric Bike and Electric rickshaw
- Future of Electric Bikes
- Fundamentals of Electric Electric Bike and E-rickshaw
- Indian market Scenario for Electric Electric Bike and E-rickshaw
- Basic electrical and Electronics for Electric Electric Bike and E-rickshaw
- Voltage, current, Power, torque, Energy
- Basic Mechanical engineering for Electric Electric Bike and E-rickshaw
- Basic electronics fundamentals
- Introduction Electronics switches –SCR, IGBT,MOSFET and its working principle
- Detail understanding of electric bike architecture
- Powertrain Analysis
- Working principle of different parts of powertrain
- Electric Electric Bike and E-rickshaw schematic diagram analysis
- Batteries for Powering Electric Electric Bike and E-rickshaw
- Battery Selection Uncertainties
- Measured Energy Comparison in Electric Cars
- Battery Types, Components, and Performance
- Lead-Acid Battery-Its Limits for Electric Electric Bike and E-rickshaw Propulsion
- Nickel-Cadmium Batteries for Electric Electric Bike and E-rickshaw Propulsion
- Lithium Ion Batteries for Electric Electric Bike and E-rickshaw Propulsion
- Identification of Battery failure
- Testing and Troublshooting of Battery with vehicle
- Charge Control of Electric Electric Bike and E-rickshaw Batteries
- Charging Solutions for Lithium Batteries
- Fundamentals of Electric Electric Bike and E-rickshaw Chargers and Its working principle
- Introduction with Different parts of chargers and Its Functionality
- Basic understanding of AC to DC Converter
- Basic understanding of DC to DC Converter
- Identification of Charger failure
- Testing and Troublshooting of Charger
- DC motor and Its Working Principle
- Control strategy of DC motors
- BLDC motor and Its Working Principle
- Control strategy of BLDC motors
- Identification of Motor faults
- Motor repairing
- Understanding of basic Power Torque calculation
- Understanding Datasheet of Motors and Its controller
- In-depth analysis of its Data’s
- Working principle of Controller
- Different parts of controller and its analysis
- Identification of Motor Control failure
- Controller repairing
- Testing and Troublshooting of Motor Control
- General Maintenance Procedure for Electric Electric Bike and E-rickshaw
- Identification of Electric Electric Bike and E-rickshaw - Body Panel, Suspension, braking system, motor and controller system, battery and charger, lighting, instrument, switch
- Detection of different faults in Charger
- MOSFET Fault and its maintenance
- Identify faults in EV motor - insulation faults
- Electronics fault in BLDC motor
- Troubleshooting of different battery related faults
- Maintenance of motor controller, Lighting faults, Electric Brake faults E.t.c
8 Days Offline Class Schedule:8 days Class (22nd to 29th day of the month, 11AM to 5PM) including
Hands-on Lab Practical
2 days - Practical and MCQ Examination
Indian candidates Fees
Inhouse Class Fees: Rs. 18999/-
Discount on Inhouse Class Fees= 20%
Fees after discount: Rs. 15199/-
All Fees Excluding 18% GST
If you are interested to join at Practical session, we will inform you and pay Hands on Practical Fees at that time.
Foreign Candidates Fees
Online Live Class Fees: $ 400 USD
Discount on Live Class Fees= 20%
Fees after discount: $ 320 USD
All Fees Excluding 18% GST
Next Admission Session Will update soon!!!
- Submit Registration
- AEVT Admission cell will check form data and they will inform you to pay Course fees
- Deposit Course fees
- Admission cell will send your E-registration certificate and E-library access
- Training cell will send you class schedule
- Exam cell will conduct online examination and send E-Certificate, E-marksheet
- EDP Desk will provide business guide/support for you (https://edpdesk.gatetrust.org )
Become an EV Expert with Verified Skill Certification
1. An Autonomous Institute registered under NCT, Govt. of India under Indian Trust Act.
2. Registered Under NGO-DARPAN, NITI Aayog Govt. of India
3. ISO 9001:2015 registered Educational Trust
4. Academic Partner of University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (2020)
5. Registered under 80G and 12A and CSR Act, Govt. of India
6. Awarded Full Accreditation by International Accreditation Organization (IOA) for global education standards.
7. Fully organised Practical and Research Lab at GATE Trust Howrah, West Bengal
8. GATE Research - Research unit of Global Advanced Training and Educational Trust. You can Write & Publish a Review/Research paper,